3D video side by side
Trianga's Project: Battle Splash
A downloadable Battle Splash for Windows
Battle Splash is a violence-free, fast-paced, action-packed third-person shooter filled with water and splashes that everyone can enjoy together.
Take your water weapons and challenge with/against your friends. Feel the frenzy as water splashes from your weapons can accidentally wet your opponents, your allies, and even yourself! The aim of this game is to create a fun, intense, and exciting shooter with no need of violence. Everyone, regardless of ages, can enjoy Battle Splash as much as they can.
Players can choose one of 4 character classes with different traits and stats so as to bring variety of play styles. These classes are also equipped with a special items based on strength and advantages of the characters. Battle Splash also allows players to equip a set of 4 weapons with no restriction for more fun and frenzy experience. The game will also feature different game modes, providing more challenges to the skilled players.
- An intense, fast-paced, action-packed third-person shooter filled with crazy water bullets and unpredictable splashes.
- Master the game with your very own skills, with mechanics inspired from arena classics like Doom, Quake, and Team Fortress 2.
- eSports-oriented designs for balanced and strategic gameplay, but with simple access to everyone: from casual players to hardcore gamers.
- Battle Splash is an action shooter, but it doesn't mean that there will be blood and gore. In fact, "Violence" in this game will be more friendly to all ages.
- Play it your way: Freely accessible water weapons for universal play styles, from traditional water balloons to futuristic water guns. But things can kick up to a notch with unique items for each girl to achieve total intensive.
- Solo? AI bots ready on the go. Have some friends? Co-op to beat the bots. Have a party? Make a supersized water fight with 32 players on large playgrounds.
- Large playground with the theme of Medieval Town.
- Team Free-For-All game mode.
- All characters and weapons are available.
- Single-player and Multiplayer via LAN up to 32 players.
- Challenging AI bots for practice and comp-stomp.
- CPU: Intel Core i3
- GPU: Intel HD Graphics (2nd Generation)
- RAM: 3GB
- HDD: 1GB
- OS: Windows 7 32-bit
- Keyboard & Mouse
- Network card for LAN Multiplayer
Battle Splash is a Zero-budget project, solely made by its creator, designer and programmer: Mai Nguyen Binh Hung. He is also a co-founder of Dranya Studio, an independent video game studio based in Hanoi, Vietnam. The game is developed in 4 years and started as a small multiplayer prototype with partially completed mechanisms. Battle Splash itself is made with inspirations from water guns and classic shooters for an enjoyable experience for all ages. Currently, the game doesn't have the release date yet since the developer is still making more content.
If you're interested in Battle Splash, please share this game with your friends to get more people enjoy the pure fun of water fights. The more the merrier!
If you wish to share your Battle Splash's moment or just want to discuss more about the game, you can visit Battle Splash's Reddit here:
You can also support Battle Splash by subscribing on Patreon to improve the game:
Follow us on our splashy social media channels:
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/battlesplash.dranya
- Twitter: www.twitter.com/battlesplash
- YouTube: www.youtube.com/battlesplash
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
Pre-Alpha 2 (Nex Gen v 1.657) Release Notes:
- Name: Battle Splash Pre-Alpha 2
- Build Alias: Nex Gen Pre-Alpha
- Version: 1.657
- AI: Improved AI's path finding to reduce AI gets stuck.
- AI: Added Simple Adaptive AI, now they can evaluate player's performance and adjusted their behavior accordingly. It's still a WIP, but proved to be promising.
- Animation: Added/Improved some animations for characters.
- Animation: Hair now can be affected by Wind, for better visual feedback.
- Audio: GUI now will play sounds.
- Audio: Added Menu Music and Gameplay Music.
- Audio: Added Simple Music Director. This system will adapt to player's performance in order to match the overall ambient of the fight.
- Game Mechanics: Added some Camera Angles for Observing other player. Press "Space" ("Jump") while in Observe mode to change Camera Angle.
- Network: Smoother network game. It's still a WIP but after some tests, it proved to be significantly better than the previous one.
- Visual: Added motion blur for better visual feedback.
- Visual: Retouched the Trail-effect of all Water Balloon for better visual feedback.
- Visual: Retouched the Splash-effect for better visual feedback.
- Game Mechanics: Re-Balancing some weapons and characters' stats.
- Game Mechanics: Increase the overall difficulty for the AI.
- HUD: Changed Teammate Indicator and Wet Indicator. It should be clearer from now on.
- HUD: Changed the HUD for better understanding the game's mechanics and improving performance.
- Animation: Fix some "crispy" hair, expected to be smoother hair and better visual feedback.
- Audio: Fixed some loud/annoying Footsteps.
- Game Mechanics: Slower mouse movement for more precise aiming.
- Graphics: Added DX9 Single-threaded Rendering Launcher for older Computer Rig (\w Intel Graphics Cards). Use this launcher to start the game in DX9 if it crashes.
- Visual: Fixed and reduced Camera clipping.
- Gameplay: Spawning too many characters at the same time might cause FPS hiccup.
- Graphics: DX11 might cause crashes for older system with/without Integrated Graphics Cards (Intel and such). If crash occurs, use the DX9 Launcher to start the game.
- GUI: There are some problems with the scroll rect, but they are not really affecting the overall experience.
- Network: When connecting to a server which has many players playing on it, the game might Not Responding for a long time. Please be Patient.
- Start-up: The game might take a long time to load (Not Responding) the first time. Please be Patient.
|Published||92 days ago|
|Tags||3D, Anime, Colorful, Funny, lan, Multiplayer, Shooter, Singleplayer, Third Person, Third-Person Shooter|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Multiplayer||Ad-hoc networked multiplayer|
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.
haha ủng hộ người việt
Are you Vietnamese ? :v
Yes, I am Vietnamese. However, I'd love to keep the conversations here in English so that everybody here can understand. It doesn't matter how good you are, just enough for people to understand, then I'd be very grateful.
Yeah, that right. So.... do you know BHGaming (The drop god :v) ?
Well that was fun, wish the beta had more maps though, nearly crashed pc with 50 bots running around XD.....
The only down side is, it doesn't have many weapons (but the once what are there is really fun to use) and theres noone online :(
Except that, i can't wait for the game to be on steam, good luck XD
Thank you very much and We're really glad that you've enjoyed the pre-alpha version of our game. Currently this build only playable in LAN, but we're working on to integrate the multiplayer with Steamworks. Hope you'll keep supporting us by following our progress. :D
I Really hope you get this game on steam before they disable greenlight :/
But..... if you need that funding to put this on steam, am sure theres tons of people willing to help XD
at the lower res settings there are graphical errors like the options dont show, etc
game also crashes on my computer, ill try to fix it so i can play
Hello @Jesseinator1000. What's your PC specs?
i love this game so much I only have two questions are there going to be a wider verity of battle characters and weapons ? Is there going to be more of a customization option for the classes in the future?
Well, we will consider that in later development phases. We really love to add more things like what you suggested, but we also have to calculate carefully about the balances in overall experiences since it's a both PvE and PvP game.
This game is so fun, I wish I had friends so I could play with them, it's the ultimate friend party game!
Thank you very much! We're really glad that you enjoyed Battle Splash. :D
in a comment at the bottom I shared a link to a community that plays this game among others, you can join, ask to play. I'm still hoping to record a game with 12+ human players sometime!
Here's the livestream of Battlesplash which we did once I found the game on itch.io! :D
there is another way to pay for the game? i have tried to pay for 2 days in both Chrome and Edge. the site just keep spinning after i pressed "Review and continue" :((. I downloaded the game and it very funny but there are some locked map.
Hello, LiemAkatsuki. Our current pre-alpha build only has one map as we're still making more contents for this game, thus there isn't any full version available yet. However, your donation is very appreciated for the development of Battle Splash project.
i think i can afford to donate for you guy because i think this is a good game from our country and i would like to play this game like a real fun-to-play game in the future :3
I enjoy your game i love this i love water shooter thanks for this game i love this because why i love your game? you making a bots thats why i love this game awsome!!!
Thank you so much! Glad that you enjoyed our game and we hope that you can keep supporting us by following Battle Splash in later development stages. :)
Hey, I see that the game is really polished! Keep it up! It is for this that arose more smaller game studios, I am the founder of one study, which begin to develop. I wish you good luck in further projects. According to me, the game deserves add it on Steam Greenlight. Regards
Thank you so much for your words. Speaking of Greenlight, we have been lit back in December 2016. You can check our Greenlight page below:
Very nice, here's a starter guide that explains the different classes and weapons.
Which button activates the microphone? What are the controls? I so far only figured out Q and G in addition to WASD/12345/SHIFT. Can I switch to first person camera permanently?
The basic control of Battle Splash is with the following keys:
WASD - Moving Characters
Shift (hold) - Walk
1234 - Change weapons
5/G - Wield special item
Q/E - Change shoulder camera
V (hold) - Microphone
Also, this game doesn't have first-person camera.
Thanks! It also seems like the server browser might not be working. I'm going to host (and livestream https://www.youtube.com/user/iwanPlays/live ) a game in about 15 minutes though and we'll do voice and normal chat via https://discord.gg/CN2MYQc (discord is a modern alternative to IRC, primarily for gamers) we'd be honored to have you there if you're available :D